As we head back to Kenya on March 15, it is always difficult to leave our children behind.
Please join us in praying for our family.
1) That God would guard our hearts and heal our ache for each other and help us to focus on the tasks He has given each of us to do.
2) That God would help Abbey and Joe get moved into their house.
3) That God would help Abbey and Melissa as they attend school to do well in their classes and have the time and energy they need for their studies.
4) That God would help Abbey, Joe, Connor and Melissa to have clear direction in the job opportunities that arise and that they may hear His voice in the careers they are offered and that they choose.
5) That Ross and Mama Ross will knuckle down and get him caught up on 5th grade in homeschool. That we will be able to stick to the schedule we have outlined to make that happen.
6) That Ross will adjust well to transitioning back to Kenya. As the youngest it's possibly the hardest for him to travel back and forth.
7) That God would lead us and guide us, keep us healthy for His service, grow our relationships with each other that we may honor and glorify Him in all that we do.